Caribe Bay is open from 1st June to 15th September from 10am to 6pm.
Seasonal job vacancies
You can send your application via the vacancies page on the Caribe Bay website: https://www.caribebay.it/jobs/
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Full price € 34
Concessions €30(up to 1.40m tall)
Afternoon entry (from 2pm to 6pm)
Full price € 30
Concessions € 26 (up to 1.40m tall)
Full price € 65 (3 entries)
Concessions € 55 (up to 1.40m tall)
The LOYALTY card is personal and is valid for the whole season. You can access 3 times on different days. Save up to 50%. Here are the prices: € 65 (adults and children up to 1.40 m tall)
€ 55 (children from 1 to 1.40 metres tall). Download the form by going to this link: https://www.caribebay.it/en/promotions/
Follow this link to discover all the special offers available at our park:
Cost of Bungee Jumping
Bungee jumping costs € 35 and is not included in the price of the entry ticket. The couple jump costs € 70. The bungee jump is a park attraction. To access, you must purchase an entry ticket to the park.
Can disabled people access the park? How much does it cost?
Disabled people are welcome and can access Shark Bay and Laguna de Oro (the Golden Lagoon), all performances, and all restaurants and bars. Designated bathrooms are also available. The special chiar ‘Job’ is available at Laguna de Oro. The cost of the entry tickets varies:
Disabled € 20
Chaperone € 30
Price of parasols and lockers
Follow this link for more information and prices: https://www.caribebay.it/en/prices-and-times/
How to reach us
Follow this link for more information on how to reach us:
There is a special 4×3 promo for families: 4 access the park at the price of 3. Valid at selected times of the summer. Please check on the website to see if the promo is valid when you plan to visit. Alternatively, if your children are not taller than 1.40 metres high, they pay the reduced price of € 29.
What events are taking place in the upcoming months?
The schedule is currently being defined.
Do large groups benefit from a discount? How much is entry per day?
1. Price € 21 per participant for grest (church summer camps), summer camps and school groups; the list of all participants in required on headed paper of the church, municipality or school describing the type of group
2. Price € 24 per participant for all other kinds of groups; you must provide the list with the names of all participants
3. Prices for groups valid exclusively from Monday to Friday
4. 1 person free every 20 participants; groups made up of 20 paying participants; children under 1 metre and wheelchair-bound guests enter for free;
5. Dedicated entry point and ticket office
6. The group is accompanied by a member of the staff in the themed LA VELA PIRATA area, with space for picnics and rucksacks.
7. Select a menu at a special price
8. For the driver, entry and lunch are free of charge
9. Free bus carpark
Can I book my hotel via the park? Can you tell me the prices?
You cannot book the hotel directly on our website. Click on this link to find out which hotels have special deals with our park: https://www.caribebay.it/en/free-entrance-staying-jesolo/
To know more about the conditions of the offer, you can contact the hotels directly.