Specific regulations for Bungee Jumping
Minimum age and necessary requirements
18 years old (valid photo ID)
16 years if accompanied by parent/guardian (valid photo ID for both jumpers)
you must be in a good state of health
you must sign the disclaimer
Total maximum weight
1 or 2 people wearing safety harness and equipment
as shown by the operator
Fixed tower height
Access forbidden to:
• People in an altered emotional state and/or visibly under the influence of alcohol, medicine, drugs or other substances that affect physical and mental state;
• People with physical impediments and/or functions, including heart problems;
• People suffering from hernia or any other spinal trauma and/or major bone damage;
• People with fractures or musculoskeletal damage of any sort;
• People with neurological disorders or any other kind of condition linked to the central nervous system;
• People with orthopaedic or dental prostheses;
• People who have had recent surgery;
• People who wear contact lenses;
• Pregnant women (confirmed/suspected).
Do not adopt any position other than the position indicated by the operator.
Using the attraction may pose a risk for Visitors’ health and safety.
Exercise extreme care and caution and be aware of your physical abilities.
It is compulsory to wear the safety equipment given to you by the operator and follow all the instructions.
It is compulsory to wear a t-shirt.
The Management can at any time at its own indisputable discretion refuse access to the slide if it finds that there is direct or indirect danger to the health and/or safety of individual users and/or third parties.
The Attraction is not included in the entrance ticket and has limited booking availability.
Payment of the attraction price is non-refundable.
The Management accepts no responsibility if a Visitor fails to respect the specific safety Regulations and/or in the event of false and/or fraudulent declarations made in the disclaimer duly signed by the Visitor.
The Attraction can be filmed.
Specific regulations for video filming
The attraction has an automatic video filming system.
To consent to filming, you must carefully read the instructions on the terminal at the departure point and give consent for use of your image in any videos filmed, and register.
You must provide an active correct email address to register.
The video will only be delivered and published if authorised by the operator who reserves the right to stop filming if inappropriate language is used or other behaviour renders the video unsuitable for publishing.
The Management is not responsible if the video is not delivered or published.