SPECIFIC REGULATIONS FOR JUNGLE JUMP
Minimum age and necessary requirements
18 years old (valid photo ID) in good health and having signed the responsibility disclaimer
1 person wearing safety equipment
Lying on your back with legs pointing towards the pool
Depth of splashdown pool
Access forbidden to:
• People who cannot swim;
• People in an altered emotional state and/or visibly under the influence of alcohol, medicine, drugs or other sub stances that affect physical and mental state;
• People with physical impediments and/or functions, including heart problems;
• People suffering from hernia or any other spinal trauma and/or major bone damage;
• People with fractures or musculoskeletal damage of any sort;
• People with neurological disorders or any other kind of condition linked to the central nervous system;
• People with orthopaedic or dental prostheses;
• People who have had recent surgery;
• People who wear contact lenses;
• People wearing accessories like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, piercings, glasses, hair clips, GoPro type kit, etc;
• Pregnant women (confirmed/suspected).
Do not lose / remove / give away your wristband that authorises use of slide;
Do not remove or unclip the safety equipment until you leave the splashdown pool where you will hand it back to the operator;
Do not adopt any position other than the one position allowed;
Do not raise your legs, bend forwards, lie on your front, etc during the descent.
Using the slide poses a risk for Visitors’ health and safety. Exercise extreme care and caution and be aware of your physical abilities.
It is compulsory to wear the safety equipment given to you by the operator and follow all the instructions.
The Management can at any time at its own indisputable discretion refuse access to the slide if it finds that there is direct or indirect danger to the health and/or safety of individual users and/or third parties.
The Management accepts no responsibility if a Visitor fails to respect the specific safety Regulations and/or in the event of false and/or fraudulent declarations made in the disclaimer duly signed by the Visitor.
Carefully read the instructions on the terminal at the slide departure point to register your consent to use of your image in videos filmed.
Specific regulations for video filming
The attraction has an automatic video filming system.
To consent to filming, you must carefully read the instructions on the terminal at the slide departure point and give consent for use of your image in any videos filmed, and register.
You must provide an active correct email address to register.
The video will only be delivered and published if authorised by the operator who reserves the right to stop filming if inappropriate language is used or other behaviour renders the video unsuitable for publishing.
The Management is not responsible if the video is not delivered or published.